Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Under Construction!



Hi Friends ~

I have been feeling for a long time that Gates of Crystal/Summits of Rubies was not quite what God wanted me to do. I haven't posted on Gates since July and very honestly, I have plenty to post. But I was waiting and seeking God and wanting to get clarity on why I wasn't happy blogging.

So, Summits of Rubies is going to be integrated into Gates of Crystal. You will still be able to go to the Summits posts easily when I get everything changed but the posts will be in the news feed with all the Gates' posts.



And I 'm going to be adding several new sections to the blog, making it more of a life-style blog.

You can click on my picture on Gates right now if you'd like to read more about what's coming. In the meantime, please check on Gates for future posts. Summits of Rubies will be shutting down soon!

love and blessings~


No comments:

Post a Comment